Here at SER&P we are proud to announce this great achievement.
Trend Micro Hybrid Cloud Security Specialization
With an exploding set of cloud infrastructure services and an increasing number of stakeholders involved in infrastructure and security decisions, the cloud has formed the perfect storm for security. In order to gain the benefits of the cloud and meet business objectives, cloud security needs to be made less complex.
Business requirements and DevOps processes demand faster application delivery, however, if you increase the speed of delivery, everything else must follow suit. For example, compliance, which changes based on industry, geography, and infrastructure, as well as protecting against evolving and increasingly sophisticated threat vectors.
Trend Micro Cloud One™ solution is a security services platform for cloud builders that delivers the broadest and deepest cloud security offering in one solution, enabling you to secure your cloud infrastructure with clarity and simplicity.
By considering your cloud projects and objectives holistically, Cloud One is able to provide powerful security, while you leverage all of the benefits and efficiencies the cloud offers your business.
With a comprehensive set of services, designed specifically for the cloud, Cloud One secures the different parts of your environment within one simple platform integrating directly into your DevOps processes and toolchain (seamlessly complements and integrates with existing AWS, Azure, Google Cloud™. VMware, Docker and Kubernetes toolsets).
Cloud One includes the following services:
- Trend Micro Cloud One™ – Workload Security: Runtime protection for workloads (virtual, physical, cloud, and containers)
- Trend Micro Cloud One™ – Container Image Security: Image scanning in your build pipeline
- Trend Micro Cloud One™ – File Storage Security: Security for cloud file and object storage services
- Trend Micro Cloud One™ – Application Security: Security for serverless functions, APIs, and applications
- Trend Micro Cloud One™ – Network Security: Cloud network layer IPS security
- Trend Micro Cloud One™ – Conformity: Cloud security and compliance posture management
Trend Micro Specialization Program
The Trend Micro Certified Professional designation is intended for employees, partners and customers who work with Trend Micro products and solutions in enterprise environments.
Specializations are an integral part of the Trend Micro Partner Program for resellers. They recognize our expertise and knowledge in key market segments and core solution areas. Specializations are earned by meeting a combination of sales training and technical certification requirements. We congratulate our employees upon achievement of Trend Micro Hybrid Cloud Security Specialization, thus adding value to the company.
If you are interested in Trend Micro Cloud One™ solutions, contact us